Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friends

The subject friends just came across my mind, so decided to talk bout it.......At the beginning of the year, when i just got into college, it was kinda hard for me to mix around.....but eventually everything was find....in fact college is one of my best memories of life. But I did realize that if u have tooo many friends, u wouldn't be able to cope up with them......then frenzzz who were closest to u at 1st will start to ignore u wen u mix with other people....n i feel dat when u have new frenzzzz u shouldn't forget the old ones......also sum people are just being fake....wen u r with somebody else they act oh so friendly to you, the next moment when u r alone their true colours show.......they just mix with u to show dat "oh c i'm mixing with everyone, i'm such a friendly person".......i was an idiot for faking myself too.....i noe there are people who hates me, dun wanna be frenzzz n i have so much hatred for them, but when they cum n talk to me, i'm like "oh yea i like ur dress....its so pretty". I mean it all makes sense to me now...i'm being the victim.....why should i care??????? Having too many frenzzz in college is a headache....trust me....i told myself dat the next time i'm only gonna have 5 closest frenzzz max.....because of my frenzzzz i'm not studying, i get carried away, not to mention being used too and god knows for what reasons...now i realize dat they r the wrong frenzzz for me....i shall not give a damn bout them anymore.....they can f***ing get out from my life!!!!!
There...i said it...feel so much more better....:)

No comments: