Saturday, October 18, 2008

A long day.......

Today, woke up in the morning....
Went to college library to do maths
Saw eugene n danny there....
Studied for a while
Then may came....
Went to gurney.....go buy Aunty Anne's sour cream and onion and the almond wan
Then went to watch movie...haha...the house bunny...hilarious...was watching for the second time
Then just hang around bought some stuff den went back...
Reached home n i was just about to shut my eyes when my sister came banging the door
"Wake up n get ready now!!!! Going out for dinnner" Haihz there goes my nap.....

Went to jusco with my family
We went to Black Canyon to eat thai food
Did i mention that i LOVE thai food.....especially tomyam, pad thai n som tum.......mmmm yummy
Den walk around n bought lots of stuff....the whole cart was FULL.....people were like wondering wat da hell is wrong with us.....they were staring at us.....wat to do my dad loves to buy stuff
I think my dad bought like 15 bottles of soft drinks (coke, sprite, kickapoo, a&w, 100 plus)
Den went to the liquor section wanted to buy a few carton but it was close...hahaha poor dad was sad :(
Den i bought a few tubs of ice cream...yummy n a couple of junk food
To summarize...it was a long day :)

No comments: