Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today, I started my day with going to temple. We had special prayers today for children. Its called 'Kumari Pooja". Its a prayer where you worship young girls below 11 years of age, they are like our mother for the day. Too bad my sis can't show off coz she's above 11...lolz...pictures will be soon available when i'm free to upload them......I went to another temple at night...u noe the 9 days thingy....so i wanted to bring my handphone into the temple, den my dad was like u r going to pray, y do u need to bring ur hp....is ur hp ur life??? Den he was like u youngsters now are slaves to ur handphones n other technologies.....den i was like yea dat makes sense..still hp is a necessity today :p



They look so innocent



Waiting to get their ka-ching & goodies


Imagine the amount of goodies and money they get!
I missed the old days....i used to get 80 bucks without doing
anything....just sit down












No comments: