Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I've not been updating my blog coz i was in K.L
So, instead of ushering the new year in Penang like every other years, I ushered 2009 in K.L...well at the twin towers to be exact.....
It was a different experience......1 1/2 hours before new year....me n my family sat near the fountain n watched the musical fountain.....it was damn beautiful.....then the clock stroked 12....n people started spraying the foam on us......n the fireworks were really beautiful.......den we tried to find our way back to the LRT station...coz my dad park his car at Gombak...n we took LRT to the towers.....while pushing my way through the crowd......they blasted some techno music n everybody started being hooligans....youths were jumping, dancing, i even saw them fighting......drinking.... drunk....smoking......puking.....all in the name of celebration......well it happens
I guess dats it for now....will update more on my kl trip soon

Lastly.................

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Goodbye 2008............2009 here i come!!!!!!!!!

No comments: