Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok..since i did not update for a long long time....just a short post

Today....i went to AusEd to apply for uni......met up with peng chooi there...
Den we went to find May and the rest but they were not free......
So its just me n pc...we went to Gurney....chilis to have our lunch...
Wanted to order my fav dessert....but i was kinda full....took late breakfast =)
Den we exchange our movies n series while eating....lol
Kathy came to join us...this is probably the last time i'll see her....
She's going off to US on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!
Kate I'm GONNA MISS U!!!!!!!
Den...kate had to pick her sis up but she doesn't know the way...so i followed her while pc stayed back in Gurney coz he had to buy some stuff...
After fetching...went back to gurney again...went cold storage and bought my WHIPPED CREAM
I've been craving for it for a long long time!! I just eat it like that while watching tv.....mmmmmm yummy =)
Den kate left....i went ot find pc...and we hang around Gurney aimlessly doing nothing except stopping by at Quicksilver for a short while.....den decided to go home.....
Well.....i enjoyed today...seeing my friends after so long.....
Hope to meet up with the rest soon!

Peace out =)

No comments: