Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Latest

Latest news update:

I'm already preparing to move to Australia, well Brisbane to be exact.
I'm going to Griffith to study Biomedical Science.
I'm leaving on around 20th of February.....
I'm extremely happy to go but sad to leave at the same time.....
Many people including my mum ask me "U not scared ah going alone?"
Well, i dun really feel scared coz i've gone to Australia many times before....including Brisbane....so i hope that i'll be ok...

I'll definitely miss my family n friends over here.....the weather too....n lets not forget the huge factor, FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Omigosh.....i know i maybe a small tiny person whom at first glance people think i have an eating disorder.... its so not true, i eat A LOT!!!!!! Ask anybody that knows me.....i eat non-stop all the time.....i just dun get fat....
I'm nt sure if i will be staying there or coming back upon completing my studies...lets just see where life takes me to =)

One of my fav spots in brisbane

At night =) so lovely



Ps: I'll have to meet up with everyone before i leave!

No comments: