Sunday, February 22, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOOO frm down under!

I know i've not updated my blog for like a week plus....
I was busy packing n then now i'm in australia...
I stayed like one week in a motel near my uni to find an accommodation to stay...
N finally i resorted to live on campus....

Its really hard here...i mean the people that u meet n all....
I sorta wish that i went to Melbourne coz there r lots of malaysian/asians there....
But i'll learn how to live....
Over here in brisbane....u can practically count how many malaysians r there....
There's like 5 of us...yea 5....
But i met this really nice girl...she's from canada....really pretty n glamed up...lol...her name = Joanna
N then there's this other girl from australia really sweet girl....her name = shirleen

Ya so i just shifted to my hostel yesterday...they had the official MOVE-IN day...so played like really NASTY games.....god!!! got to know more people =)
Den they had like a mock tail party....a non-alcoholic party....so yea it was at nite n everyone had to be dressed up n all...played cards...n yea talk n all.....
Surprisingly....i think brisbane is the only place on earth where people dun camwhore or take pictures at events.....gosh i remember in college how we used to take pics like hell!

I miss home!!!!!!!
I wanna study in malaysia!!!!
Homesick!!!!
I'm gonna miss all the outings n family functions n my friends n gosh everything!!!

Did i mention like almost everyone here smoke....yea they smoke like crazy...even the asians do...omg
N when i arrived in brisbane....when i went outside to take a trolly for my luggage......
There was this fella trying to communicate with the other person far away n obviously he won't be able to hear right....n dis fella just blurted the Fword really loudly n his age was around late 30 years.....i mean whoaaaa

Oh yea n during the one week i stayed in brisbane.....my dad decided to drive to gold coast....
N on the way we saw factory outlets for Quicksilver, Roxy, Billabong, Timberland n so many others....price was DAMN CHEAP!!!! Heaven man.....i bought stuff yay!!!

Dats all for now.....i'll update more!!
XOXO....miss ALL OF YA!!!!

No comments: