Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mad shopping!

Yes, the tittle says it all =)

Today, me n my mum went to jusco to buy more stuff for me to take go to australia
As if we didn't buy already.....apparently my dad sotta bought extra kilograms so that i can bring more stuff on the plane....great!

I think i'll be bringing like 1 whole bag for food, another 2 for clothes, 1 for footwear, 1 for beauty n healthcare products n 1 more for like bedsheets set n home stuffs lah....haihz.....started packing already

Also, my parents decided to tag along...coz they say i can't setup everything by myself....so yea
I satisfied my cravings for starbucks also to day by buying two CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIPS and also bought 6 big apple doughnuts which i drank n ate all of them n didn't share it with my sisters.....muahahaha *evil laugh*

thats all for now...till next time XOXO

No comments: