Friday, February 13, 2009

I think i'm gonna die =(

Well, today is basically the last day for me in Penang.
2mrw going down to Malacca for my aunt's wedding
Then i'll be leaving to Brisbane on the 16th at nite frm KLIA straight
Yes....it sucks not going frm Penang airport where at least my friends can cum n meet me for one last time =(

I didn't even really got to meet everyone dat i wanted to meet before i left....so dats another minus point =(
I'll be leaving my comfort zone and not get to the place i'm supposed to be soon...i have to live in malacca 1st...dats gonna make me even sad =(

Today is the last day dat i can sleep on my BED.....my heaven =(
Today is the last day i can see my PINK room
Today is the last day dat i ate home-cooked food

But I'm glad dat i saw some of my closest friends today before i leave for penang so its a plus point =)

I just hope dat my luggage will not exceed the limit....lol it looks like daddy has to take out some cash to carry my EXTRA stuff....lol

Hope to see everyone soon =) dats in December.....lol

No comments: