Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gossip Girl vs. 90210: The New Generation

During exams, i can be very stressful.
So, i tend to watch series ...like a whole stretch of em'
I was just watching gossip girl (currently downloading the latest episode)
And i watched 90210....Both are series about scandalous drama, teenage life, money, cheating, sex, deception...... u name it they have it!!

I'm like crazy bout both....till my sis ask me which one i like more...
I mean the stories are almost the same...
But i guess...i still LOVE gossip girl.
The people are hotter, high end fashion n better DRAMA....
Well, i might not know coz i just started watching 90210...who knows it'll beat gossip girl in my list one day :)


Awesome cast of gossip girl


Cast of 90210

1 comment:

Tracy said...

HOW CAN YOU NOT PUT 90210'S ADAM GREGORY'S PICTURE! AHHH *SCREAMS*

I heart him.