Sunday, November 30, 2008

The long due PNP trip


Well....i did blog about it a few days ago...when i was almost done my computer hanged! 
So here it goes again..... 
It was a trip organized by MNS (Malaysian Nature Society)
My bio lecturer is a very active member of MNS and she asked our help to be facilitators 
We were supposed to take care of kids aged btwn 7-12 years but there was this one cute little 5 year old boy in my group....
We were supposed to explain the ecosystems to them....which Joey in my group was explaining like a PRO...... 





                                           This girl....jolene is so cute and one of the polite kids there


                                               Maddie!!!! Lolzzzzz

                                             Can you spot the jellyfish?


                               We went to the jetty after lunch...notice it doesn't have any railing on
                               the left side.....yea the 5 year old boy...got scared n he started crawling                                               on the floor...he didn't want to go any further



                                             My group =)

                                              Mich n me


                                                  I like this pic!



                                              Nice scenery huh :)



                                              The boy most in front is among the naughty ones there...lolzzzz
                                              His name wen li....

I tried uploading the pictures by Mr.Hum....can't the file is too big...anybody wants just pass me ur pendrive.....adios

No comments: