Monday, November 10, 2008

The tragedy of Biology SAM paper 08'

There i was, looking forward to sitting for bio paper coz its my favourite subject.......
My lecturer....Ms.Lai is incredible, awesome lecturer. The way she trained us for our bio paper.....honestly speaking...i did not need to study much...i just went thru my notes n did questions....she trained us in a way that everything was on my mind....

So went in the exam hall, did my multiple choice questions...did not know how to answer 1 question...moved on to the 2nd section...did all the questions leaving out the ones that i do not know how to do....n i continued on to the 3rd booklet.....also leaving out questions dat i didn't know...den when it came to the essay...i had like 20 minutes left....GOSH.....so i rushed like MAD....i was doing the last sentence of my essay around 2 minutes before the ending time...

The 1st essay had three bullets...i knew bullet 1 n 3 but wasn't sure for the 2nd wan, so i left it out....the 2nd essay had 3 bullets also n i knew how to answer all of it....2 minutes before the end time i finished my essay...n i turned to my right n i saw Michelle Anne shading her answers n dats wen i was like MOTHER F*****!!! I forgot to shade my objective answers...DARN IT!!! The 1 question i didn't know i just hentam.....n i just passed up the paper like dat....

I didn't have time to crap the answer for the questions dat i do not know (Ms.Lai said dun leave anything blank) n dats exactly wat i did not do! After handing up the paper....turns out dat the essay bullet that i wasn't sure of......well the answers dat i thought of was actually correct.....****...i didn't have time to even just simply write the answer tho i was not sure...IF ONLY I HAD TIME!!!!

No comments: