Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Regret-tion

Every time when i have exams, REGRET-TION will always pour on me.
And as usual, i am having my SAM examination now n i am feeling the same.
I regret not studying earlier, n i regret for not doing more practice.
SAM is actually an EASY course, yes i repeat EASY if u study consistently n if u do lots of questions n also concentrating and starting all ur assignments early.

Well, even if i were to turn back time.....i would not have done it differently.
I am a VERY LAZY person....i keep everything to the last minute...so even if i turn back time there is no point....i'll continue pushing everything till the end.
I tried tho, tried to not be lazy but i just can't change myself....*sigh*
I know VERY well that i could have done better and get a better TER if i was not lazy...
But oh well, everything happens for a reason....I BELIEVE IN THAT STRONGLY
So, i'll just see where life takes me to :)

No comments: